Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trying Something New

Well Hello everyone.

This is not something that I would normally do, however when Lisa decided that she wanted to give it a try , and was asking questions, I figured the best way to answer was to do one myself. Nothing like hands on experience. So, I thought to myself, what a good way to share some of the fun that we have. Please be patient with me as I probably won't be updating as much as the rest of my family does. (Yet).

It was very nice to see all of my family this last month. Too bad it was under the wrong circumstances. I do miss all of you.

3 comments:

Lori Garbarino said...

Yayyyyyy! I am so excited to see this blog! What a great Surprise! I will look everyday to see what you have been up to!

Love and Miss you!

Lori

pchickki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pchickki said...

Way to go son! I can't wait to see all the beautiful places you go and the fun you have on these 4 wheeler trips. What a nice way to involve your family and friends.
Love You
Mom